Thursday, 18 November 2010

Survey Says

Today I asked the three guys I'm working with if they have ever had ranch dressing and these are the responses I got:

Guy #1: No

Guy #2: Eww, that stuff is not good and it's it really bad for you?

Guy #3: Ranch is awesome (he studied at UNC-Chapel Hill for one year haha)

Brilliant!

If you want to get a country in tizzy announce a royal engagement, it was breaking news on BBC for the entire day, nothing else.  I think they were really stretching for time showing clips of Kate's graduation video and pictures of her family home.  I love it and wished I wasn't working so I could watch.

On the announcement day I asked these same three guys what they thought of the royal family.  The response was indifference.  As long as they weren't costing them too much money.  And the one guy thought it cost each tax payer 20p (20 cents) a year.  Maybe they publish this type of information?!

1 comment: