Wednesday, 19 January 2011

Only in Westminster

So last night I was setting up my online registeration in order to pay my City of Westminster council taxes online.  In the name field there was Mr. Mrs. Miss or Other.  I clicked on the 'Other' drop down menu so that I could find Ms.  Little did I know I would also find....Princess, Prince, Duke of, Dutchess of, Earl, Baroness, HRH, Sheikh, Lord, Lady....to name a few.  Apparently the Queen logs in herself to pay her council taxes on time.  Awesome.

Currently the new job prospect is a no go.  The company decided not to hire right now, but they still sound interested if they decide to hire in the future.  But a new prospect has shown itself through a MU connection in London that might have some promise, so who knows!

Thinking about going to bed early as barely slept last night preparing for day 1 at my big year-end client.  The good thing about this busy season is, despite the late hours sometimes, I still didn't work at all last week (yes a weekend in Jan!) and went out for a drink on Monday night and plan on going for one again tomorrow.  Keeping the balance.

Hope everyone is well and enjoying the Bears/Packers mania.  We have our table booked at the bar that plays the NFL. 

1 comment: