Wednesday, 18 August 2010
Jim and Michelle go clubbing 'til 5am
Kind of. One of the top clubs in London is supposed to be the Ministry of Sound. It is open until 6am and has a £16 cover charge or £6 after 3am. Well, we didn't want to spend £16 just to check something out so we decided to go at 3am and stayed out till 5am! The back story is that we went to bed early and set alarms for 2:30am to get up and go. Are we old or what? Then there was the whole debate on what do you wear to a Euro club anyways? Now I was expecting a Chicago downtown club but this was totally different. Nothing fancy at all, no dress code, black walls and grungy feeling; when did I get so pretenious?! After I got over that, it was pretty cool with trance and techno music (all instrumental) and a bunch of different rooms with different DJs and one room with a big "warning:excessive noise levels" sign. Girls, I think The Mission in Elgin was louder! The lights were amazing and everyone was dancing. Picture my kind of dancing though; barely bopping back and forth and not hip hop grinding. It was also amazing how many people were having a great time and not drinking...maybe because it was 4am. Really fun night!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes! The Mission in Elgin! Epic good times!
ReplyDelete