What does it take to get you blogging again? A few glasses of wine, a picture perfect girls night, your sister giving you shit...maybe a little of all of the above :) The haitus is big yes (April till 27th July), have I look all my readers...most likely, not that many people remembered the hyperlink before anyways. Does that equal free reign to write whatever you want? No. It's still on the internet and somehow someone you don't want to is going to see it.
Tonight was a great night. Went over to my two friends' place in Victoria and chilled out with wine and pizza made fresh from the grocery store (seriously) and champagne and chocolate and girl talk. Two of my friend's co-workers joined and they were fabulous girls as well. I remember how much I always have been a a girl's girl and love just being with the girls. Something you are helped to remember, fortunately, when your husband is out of town for three weeks. We truly are lucky that we have the guy/girlfriends that we do in London. I think these people make half of the experience for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment